Blogging in english is really strange and totally not my style. But it's the freaking 1119 paper tomorrow.. so let's get used to it now first haha.
Bm paper finally passed like, wow. Feeling so lucky that it turned up not that hard although I've forgotten some bloody questions for the bloody komsas part. Guess what? I'LL NEVER HAVE TO FACE THE KOMSAS, AGAIN.
Cheers.
For today's bm, I think I should thank Derrick the tuition teacher really really much. He is a great teacher, really. Hahahaa sounds like an advertisement here -.- but without him I don't think I can get to answer the questions properly, especially the karangan .. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.
English tomorrow, random traces of nervousness strike. For grammar, it's never been my main problem but when it comes to continuous writing, I give up. I just can't compose a good essay, at least I repeat the word 'get' in one paragraph hahhaha.
Last-minute hard work, I don't expect excellent results, I just wish I've got some luck.
沒有留言:
發佈留言