You said I've never compromised
But did you know
How many nights I've spent
Telling friends I had work to do
Running back to my room
Just to call you before you sleep
But did you know
How many nights I've spent
Planning where to go and where to stay
In the future, the future with you
Just to make sure I could, again,
Sit on the couch at your place with you
Watching you watch your favourite drama
Waking up with you every single morning
Counting days with you every day
But did you know
How many nights I've spent
Practicing my guitar for you
That you once told me you liked it
Yet all I got after sending you them
Went from "I really love you" to "hey sorry, fell asleep last night"
Did you know
How many nights I've spent missing you
Looking at old photos, old messages, old memories
Just to believe that you still love me
As I still do
You probably didn't
But it doesn't matter anymore
at least for now ...
But it is alright
Every night I secretly pray to life
Give me a second chance...
And I know I would still do the same
沒有留言:
發佈留言